Ron continuously contributes to the body of work around leadership and he is working on an upcoming leadership book.
Some of Ron’s insights:
- Finding your purpose and align your professional and life purpose
- Leverage strengths to pursue the purpose using a strength finder
- Maximize strength to fulfill your purpose
- Planning is an emergent process
- Starting and failing fast
- Leadership means to outgrow the professional domain into ‘people first’
- See the whole ecosystem – employees families, customers, and supplier stakeholders
- Match leadership style to the situation
- Servant leadership is the default mode but in crisis, sometimes there is a place for command and control to make urgent decisions
- The benefits of an employee-owned company
Ron was promoted to CEO 10 years ago after serving for almost 5 years as the company’s CFO.
Prior to Andesa, Ron had a career in corporate finance after a few years as an audit manager for Ernst and Young.