Susan G. Komen, a global movement, that over 30 years, has led the way in the funding of three Billion dollars, groundbreaking research, community health initiatives, and advocacy programs in local communities across the U.S. and in more than 30 countries serving millions of people.
Paula joined Komen 3 and a half years ago after serving as president and CEO of American Apparel, the largest apparel manufacturer in the United States with 260 retail stores globally, CEO of Delta Galil Premium Brands, and president at Warnaco Swimwear Group.
Among Paula insights:
- How to empower your team when you are not physically empowered
- How a defining moment can change trajectories in career and life
- Leading with a sense of urgency to expedite the vision
- Over-communicate always and even more in a multicultural organization
- The power of age diversity and what she learned in the “escape room”
- Inclusiveness happens when we take action on the diverse point of views
- The ‘need to know’ gets in the way of high performance
- The CEO as a statesman – should you get involved in social justice?